Small Electrical Jobs & Electrical Repairs
Small electrical repairs are our specialty.
Every household has small electrical jobs and electrical repairs that need attending to from time to time. All too often home owners attempt these jobs themselves because they think it’s ‘too small’ to call out a licensed electrician. This can have disastrous results. Only a qualified electrician has the skills and experience to ensure these small jobs are completed safely.
Hit The Switch are the small electrical repair specialists. Even though we do major projects such as switchboard upgrades and full house rewiring, we are happy to take care of even the smallest of repair and installation jobs so that you can be sure it is done right.
Even if you only need a single power point converted to a double, a broken light switch repaired, a new light fitting wired in, or a new sensor installed for an existing light, you can rely on Hit The Switch.
No electrical job too small
As you’ll discover when you read some of our Success Stories, our usual level of service, professionalism and dedication to safety applies no matter how simple the task. Our experienced electricians will follow all current building regulations and safety guidelines to keep your home and family safe from the very real risk of fire or electrocution. If there’s a problem, call our emergency electrician, because as far as electricity is concerned, there’s no such thing as a minor emergency.
Don’t take a chance on attempting the job yourself. You could risk a fire, your safety, and a rejected insurance claim. It is also illegal in Victoria for anyone other than a licensed electrician to perform any electrical repairs or installations. This applies to anything much beyond changing a light bulb or plugging in an appliance.
Small Electrical Jobs include:
- Minor electrical repairs
- Installation/ repositioning of power points
- Putting in extra power points
- Installation of data points
- Installation/ replacement of safety switches
- Installation/ repositioning of lighting
- Installation of LED down lights
- Installation of safety switches
- Installation of new appliances
- Oven/cooktop replacements
- Installation/ repair of outdoor lighting
- Installation of ceiling fans
- Installation of smoke detectors
- Plus a host of miscellaneous electrical jobs.